Founded in 1946, the Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association (TIPRO) represents nearly 3,000 members. Members include 92 percent of the top 100 largest oil and natural gas producers in the state, hundreds of small to midsized independent operators, royalty and land owners, and the leading service companies representing the Texas oil and natural gas industry. TIPRO membership provides access to a comprehensive list of annual events, networking and educational opportunities, industry publications, market intelligence, and extensive legislative and regulatory resources.
ABOUT TIPRO YOUNG LEADERS IN ENERGY (YLE) STUDENT PROGRAM
TIPRO’s Young Leaders in Energy (YLE) Student Program is designed to support and engage the next generation of leaders within the Texas oil and natural gas industry. Student members will receive unique exposure to potential employers, regular updates on industry trends, and insight to legislative and regulatory matters at the state and federal level that impact the oil and natural gas industry.
Students with majors in energy-related disciplines such as engineering (petroleum, geological, chemical, mechanical); geosciences; land management; petroleum technology; law and other relevant areas of focus for the oil and gas industry qualify for complimentary membership within TIPRO and the following benefits. We encourage you to consider joining TIPRO’s YLE Student Program not only to connect yourself professionally with an organization rich in history, but also to bring awareness to the next generation of oil and gas professionals on the challenges and opportunities facing our industry.
• Complimentary individual membership for qualifying undergraduate and graduate students. Membership extended for one year following graduation.
• Complimentary pass to TIPRO’s Annual Convention or Summer Conference. Discounted pricing on all additional TIPRO forums.
• Access to the TIPRO Resume Database. Interested students can include their resume in TIPRO’s online database, which will be promoted throughout the year to TIPRO members and industry partners.
• Complimentary 4-hour Energy Education program focused on petroleum geology, drilling and operations provided by Energy Training Resources, LLC (location and date TBD).
• Access to additional TIPRO member benefits. Learn more about TIPRO’s exclusive benefits by clicking here to view our membership guide.
Enrollment in the TIPRO YLE Program connects the student to TIPRO, beginning a life-long professional association relationship. Membership is renewable each year, provided the student maintains enrollment in an undergraduate energy-related program. Complimentary membership will be extended for one year following graduation. Student members are encouraged to join TIPRO as a paying member upon receiving full-time employment.
As a TIPRO YLE student member, you agree to update your contact details and employment status in order to maintain active membership and ensure TIPRO is effectively supporting your academic and employment goals. If we are not able to reach you via email or phone to make changes to your membership status, your membership will be dropped after six months of inactivity.
JOIN TIPRO TODAY. ACCESS YLE STUDENT MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HERE.